Friday 9 May 2014

How it's made

Being a passionated nature photographer, I always wanted to have my own private photography hide in the forest. After a long search I found a private forest where I could build my own hide with permission of the owner.
I found a rather open space and in October 2013 I started with making a little drinking and bathing pool for the birds and/or other animals. For the hide I started digging a hole so my hide would have a lower viewpoint, better for photography. The base of the hide are branches I found in the forest. I put canvas around it.  For the roof and the front I used a wooden board . Afterwards I covered the hide with a camouflage net and branches.
By the end of October 2013 the hide was finished.
Photos are made with mobile phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment